Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Business

The summer flew by, time for the hussle and bustle of back to school. Kids thrilled with all the new clothes for school. Picking through hundreds of bookbags for my teen daughter until she finds just the right one. It's a fashion statement Mom. It defines who I am. LOL I remember the days too well. It was all about appearances.

We are not so different when we grow up and become Moms. I think we just decide that appearances of how we look to others as a family, Mother, Daughter, etc...mean more then the latest fashionable purse or accessorie.

Are you one of those people that worries all the time what other people think about you and what you do? I used to be. I made myself crazy trying to be someone I was not. Being different then what people expect is not always the easiest thing but it certainly makes you feel better as an individual to be yourself. There is too much wasted energy in being someone you are not. Learn to love yourself and your gifts that YOU can give even if it is not what is expected of you. Embrace who you really are because you will find a peace inside that allows you to be an even better person.


As the Title of the post suggest, I in fact have a new business. Wahm Addicts is going to have a complete facelift and will be an amazing site that fully supports the Work At Home Mom. Stay tuned for big changes in the next couple of months!

No comments: