Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Contest coming soon!

August is quickly approaching and wow what a month it is for me!

I start July 26th and run through Sept3rd with all kinds of events!

Have birthdays on the 26th, 1st, 10th, 13th, 18th, 20th, and 26th! Sister's anniversary on the 3rd of Sept. and some where in the beginning of August my Sister is going to have my first neice or nephew! I can't wait. Babys are so special! And this one I finally can give back! lol I will have to find something nice from my assortment of wonderful baby gifts.

With all these celebrations I decided to honor this time period with a fantastic contest.

Enter my random drawling for a free Advertising banner spot on my links page! Traffic is starting to really increase so get in on this while you can. All you have to do is register for newsletter! It only takes two minutes and is full of very useful information.

Good luck! I hope to see your banner on my advertising page.

No comments: