Thursday, July 31, 2008

Time for me?

Ha! Time for me.....whats that? Lately I feel like a run in circles. It's only 10 am and already had gotten the kids up and dressed, fed, ran son and his friend to the football camp. (I snicker at all the male testerone that is in the air) Then off to food shop. The cost of food is getting unbelievable!

Then back home to answer some emails, put away the groceries, and now off to my youngest's doctor appt!. Jeeze..... when I get back from that, Tif and I need to chat about the new website for women's depression. She is going to join forces with me and hopefully, we will make a difference to someone out there. We are both excited about give support and friendship and a shoulder to those who need understanding. Educating the world on what depression does and can do to families and the individuals needs to be done. This is not about being crazy! This is something beyond anyones control. Stay tuned and if you would like an invite to our almost done community, please contact me!

Off to the doc's.........

No comments: