Saturday, August 2, 2008

Business is looking up.

I am thrilled, two weeks on the web and already have sold a diaper cake and invitations! So far have heard back that I gave excellent customer service!

Here's what Elizabeth R. said: Thanks for all of the extras and the GREAT customer service!

And Jen M said: You're awesome!

It's a great feeling when I set up at a show and everyone comes over and says, mmm can I have a large piece of that cake? or wow these are so beautiful I wish I knew someone who was having a baby! :)

I love what I do!!!

Off to finish another project.....Huggles to all. My new found word thanks to my dear friend and designer Sharon at WAHM Design Services!

1 comment:

CailinMarie said...

yay for you! I love reading shared triumphs! Way to celebrate! Keep up the good work,
Cailin
(MUIB)